Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, commonly known as GPAT is a national level entrance examination conducted each year by All India Council For Technical Education or AICTE for selecting entrants to Pharmacy course curriculum, post graduation. The recent notification has been released by GPAT regarding the results. The results of the examination that was held on the 23rd and 24th of February has been released online on 27th March, 2015. The candidates who had given the examination can check their results in the official portal of AICTE GPAT 2015 and accordingly decide for their post graduation in Pharmacy.
AICTE GPAT: Results 2015 Details
The AICTE GPAT results have been declared on the official website. For all the qualifying candidates, the norms according to the notification states that the result card is valid for an year of a meritorious candidate wishes to gain a scholarship in the Pharmacy course curriculum. But if a candidate wishes to register for a PhD. degree and go for a National Doctoral Scholarship then the GPAT scores are valid for three years. The candidates must follow the steps as stated below to check their AICTE GPAT Results 2015. For prior information the cut-off qualifying scores are as follows:
• For General Category and OBC Category: 125 marks
• For SC, ST Category and PWD Category: 100 marks
AICTE GPAT 2015 Results: How to Check
• Go to the official portal of AICTE GPAT 2015.
• You will find the Results tab. Click on it and you will be redirected to another page.
• Enter the User login id and password as provided to each individual candidate by AICTE.
• Click on the Log In bar.
• The results will be displayed with complete details like rank and score.
• Download the Results and print out a hard copy for its use in future.