Bihar Public Service Commission organization has released its latest information regarding BPSC Lecturer Recruitment, 2014 for various vacancies via the official portal. The Bihar Public Service Commission has been announced to recruit 476 Teaching Assistant Vacancies, 2014. The mandatory qualification for this official post is that the candidate must have Post Graduate or Master and Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Equivalent Qualification with atleast 55% marks from any government Institution or a recognized private University.
The candidates who are aspiring for the BPSC Lecturer Recruitment, 2014 must check the age relaxation details in the Advertisement file and as applicable according to BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Rules, 2014. For applying for BPSC, 2014 Recruitment the candidates must login to the official website and download application and fill it with all the required details. Also the Eligible candidates can apply online and send application via registered post in the specified address and submit their application before the official submission date. Stay tuned with our website for latest updates and information regarding BPSC Lecturer Recruitment, 2014.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014: Details
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
Job Requirements: Must be eligible for various lecturer posts.
Job Type: Government Job
Total number of vacancies: 476
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 : Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment, 2014 is given below:
- The eligible candidates who are competing in the BPSC Recruitment, 2014 for 476 vacancies in the Lecturer post will first be judged on the basis of their eligibility and academic record. The academic details that will be taken into consideration is the Qualification level of the candidate and their performance(total CGPA for example) under each degree.
- The second rigour that the selected candidates have to undergo according to the BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Rules, 2014 is a Common Written Test which will include questions related to the subject the aspiring candidate has applied for. The performance in the written test will decide the candidates who will be merit listed.
- The final merit listed candidates will be invited to the BPSC Lecturer Recruitment Interview. The candidates performance in the personal interview will be their final for their recruitment. The successful candidates in all the above procedures will finally be selected.
BPSC Lecturer Recruitment, 2014: Application Procedure
The Application Procedure for BPSC Lecturer Recruitment, 2014 is as follows :
- The aspiring aspirants must log on to the official website.
- There they will find the direct link to apply for the examination, 2014.
- You will be redirected and an application will open. Fill in the genuine information as required and submit directly to the address given below
ADDRESS : Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg(Bely Road),
Patna : 800001
- The last date for submission of Application Form is : 29th September, 2014.
For more details and information keep updated with the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.