Hewllet Packard that is HP is a company that provides for the freshers an excellent work environment and career opportunities. HP has released its latest notification of hiring freshers for the year 2014 for Network Operations Engineer vacancies in Bangalore. The Network Operations Engineer 2014 openings will hold much advantageous prospects of career development. For the job all the graduates with degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech or any equivalent degree are eligible to apply. apart from these criterions it is necessary that they possess coding, testing and debugging knowledge with effective communications skills. The candidates who aspire to be a part of this opportunity offered by HP must apply via the official portal.
HP in India is the number one domestic and multinational company on national basis. So this is the best opportunity for freshers to work in a multinational company. The biggest advantage is the work experience which will open up many opportunities in the IT field.
HP Network Operations Engineers Openings 2014: Job Details
Company Name: Hewlett Packard(commonly known as hp).
Job Category: IT and Software jobs.
Job Role: Technical Associate or Senior Technical Associate.
Official Status: Network Operations Engineer
Qualification Required: B.Tech/B.E/MCA
Experience Required: 0 to 3 years.
Official Portal: www.hp.com
The base salary that will be applicable to all freshers is the best in the corporate industry.
HP Network Operations Engineers Openings 2014: Job Requirements
• The candidate should have a 0-3 years of experience in a similar job role.
• The candidate should be familiar with concepts like SQL queries and on topics like RDBMS.
• Also the candidates must have knowledge regarding Linux Commands and Networking Concepts. Also hands on experience in the field of shell scripting or other scripting will be a bonus point.
• The candidate should have knowledge regarding ITIL Foundation.
• Excellent verbal and written skills of communication must be possessed by the candidate.
• The candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• The candidate should be flexible enough to rotate between APAC (Morning shift) and EU (Afternoon shift).
HP Network Operations Engineers Openings 2014: Candidate Profile Or Job Role
The candidates are required to:
• Receive call from the customers of the company.
• Understand, Evaluate and record all the issues of customers.
• Keep the issues validated and updated for genuineness and assign severity degree for each issue.
• Log tickets for all issues.
• Troubleshoot initials software problems.
• Try to evaluate the root cause of the issue to be resolved.
• Escalate the tickets for genuine issues if it is not resolved through troubleshooting steps.
• Generate a co-ordination between customers, client services team, Operations team and Engineering for better resolution of problems.
• Provide regular feedback to the HP Enabling Services team which is the process team, so that they continue to process improvement.