Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has officially announced the HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment for aspiring candidates. Holding the privilege and status of being a ‘Navratna’ Company, HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment notification has stated 25 vacancies for which they require able candidates. As a global Fortune 500 company with an overall rank of 260, HPCL has its department and divisions all over the country. The selected candidates who clear the recruitment rigour can be placed and transferred anywhere as per the requirement of the company. An official status of Chartered Accountant in HPCL may require the selected applicant to work in shifts. Aspirants who wish to apply for HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment, the last date for them to apply online via application is 16th September, 2014.
www.hindustanpetroleum.com CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT VACANCY
As already stated before HPCL has announced 25 vacancies in the post of Chartered Accountant.
The basic salary range for Grade A Chartered Accountant will be 24,900 INR to 50,500 INR.
The HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment has put forth the following eligibility requirements for aspiring candidates:
- Maximum Age of candidates should be 27 years.
- The aspiring applicant should be a qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
- The candidates should have completed their Articleship Training as a mandatory criterion.
HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2014: APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Aspiring candidates can apply online for HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment via the official website. Given below is the procedure:
- Go to the official website and fill the online application form.
- In the space given for candidate photograph, upload a scanned copy of the latest passport sized photograph.
- After completion of the procedure a twelve-digit application number will be generated.
- Note the application number and print out a hard copy of the form for future reference.
HPCL Chartered Accountant Recruitment: APPLICATION FEES
The application fee has to be submitted by aspiring candidates as per the following norms:
General quota: INR 600.
ST, SC, PWD: exempted from paying application fees.
SELECTION PROCEDURE OF HPCL CA Recruitment 2014
The candidates who have qualified the eligibility criteria will be selected for the available vacancies on the basis of their academic merit and their performance in the Personal Interview that will be conducted afterwards. The aspiring candidates will be judged on academic basis, depending upon their performance in the Chartered Accountant examination. The final selection will be according to CA final score which carries 40 percent weight-age and the personal interview to which 60 percentage weightage would be given.
For more details login to the official website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com