Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducting a CWE(Common Written Examination) for the official status of clerk in various public sector banks according to vacancies available in different states. IBPS Clerk 2014 notification states a set of tentative dates of the examination, in addition to the syllabus and eligibility criteria for aspiring candidates. Read more to get the full details.
IBPS Clerical Exam Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk 2014 notification provides the eligibility criteria for aspiring applicants. The eligibility criteria is stated below :
Educational qualifications: Graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized University or from Central Government is a primary requirement. Applicant should have basic literacy in computer systems and also possess a diploma or equivalent degree of the same. One of the subjects taken by the applicant in High School must be Computer Applications.
Requirements: It is mandatory that the candidate has proper proficiency in the Official Language of the State. This is because during the interview session questions may be asked regarding the candidates knowledge of the State language.
Age: Minimum age is 20yrs and Maximum age is 28yrs, though there are some age relaxation considerations made with accordance to some categories. For full details access the official website.
IBPS Clerical Exam SYLLABUS
IBPS Clerk 2014 Notification has announced the official syllabus. The paper will consist of 5 sections. The question pattern in each section can be assessed by the syllabus.The complete overview of the syllabus is given below:
1) Reasoning : This section of the paper is to grade the analytical and reasoning skills of the candidates
2) English Language: This paper will check the english proficiency and grammatical skills of the candidates.
3) Numerical Ability : This section will analyse the mathematical skills of the applicant.
4) General Awareness: General Awareness checks the candidate’s knowledge regarding general matters, especially Bank related.
5) Computer Knowledge: The basic ability to perform operations on computer by applicants will be tested in this section via a set of questions related to primary computer knowledge.
IBPS Clerical Exam TENTATIVE DATES
The tentative dates for the examination are:
On a conclusive note, candidates appearing for the examination must practice from Question Banks in order to gain a perspective of the question pattern. So prepare well candidates and BEST OF LUCK for your upcoming examination !!!
Official website : www.ibps.in/