Indian School of Mines has released its latest recruitment notification for applications into 32 official posts. The candidates who are eligible according to the criterion stated by the official notification can apply for the vacancies.
The posts and the approximate number of vacancies for the Indian School of Mines recruitment is given below:
Senior Technological Assistant: 09 posts
Sr. Scientific Assisting Staff: 08 posts
Technological Assistant: 08 posts
Scientific Assisting Staff: 04 posts.
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment Notification: Eligibility Criterion
The eligibility criterion for recruitment into Indian School of Mines as states by the official portal are as follows:
• Aspiring candidates must hold a diploma or equivalent degree in Engineering in accordance to the field applied for or a B.Sc with experience in the field of handling laboratory, workshop and industrial instruments. Also the candidate must possess experience in the subject computer applications as per the requirement of the field applied for.
• For the posts of Senior Technical Assistant and Senior Scientific Assistant, a work experience of eight years according to the field of application is required. The work experience should involve a grade pay of minimum 4200 INR.
• For the posts of Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant, a work experience of eight years according to the field of application is required. The work experience should involve a grade pay of minimum 2800 INR.
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment Notification: Salary Details
The salary details for all the vacancies of ISM are:
Senior Technological Assistant: 9300-34,800 INR + 4600 INR Grade Pay
Senior Scientific Assisting: 9300-34,800 INR + 4600 INR Grade Pay
Technological Assistant: 9300-34,800 INR + 4200 INR Grade Pay
Scientific Assisting Staff: 9300-34,800 INR + 4200 INR Grade Pay
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment Notification: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the ISM vacancy for aspiring candidates will be done on the given basis:
• The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion have to appear for a common written test followed by a computer proficiency test.
• The candidates who will be merit listed on the basis of the tests will be called for an interview and will be judged on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment Notification: Application Procedure
The aspiring candidates can apply for the ISM recruitment can obtain their application forms from the Office of Deputy Registrar of ISM Dhanbad on submission of a demand draft of Rs. 100. The last date of application is 1st December, 2014. Thus all eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications before the terminating date.