The JNTU or the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities are split into four Institutions on the basis of the JNTU Act, 2008 which stated that the University as a whole will be split and will continue to be in affiliation with each other into the following four Universities:
• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Anantpur.
• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderbad.
• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Kakinada.
• Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University.
The Institutions are well recognized and is on a good rating as far as students pursuing B.Tech or undergraduate courses are concerned with the common branches like Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Information Technology, Civil and Bio-Medical. Also as a part of the academia curriculum are other branches like Aeronautical Engineering, Instrumentation and Control, Automobile and Metallurgy. The University conducts an all over examination for JNTU Hyderabad and its affiliations. According to the latest notification the results of 3rd Semester for second year students is updated online.
JNTU 3rd Semester: About The Result Notification
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities, Hyderabad and the colleges in affiliation with it have released their Results notification for the students pursuing B.Tech in the Institutions. The 3rd Semester Examination for the second year students were held on December, 2014. Answer sheets were then sent for the correction procedure to the Board of Control of Examination of JNTU Universities. So, students awaiting for their results, here is finally the official notification from the examination board. The evaluation procedure is over and the results are available online for all the second semester candidates to access. For accessing your results, follow the procedure given below.
JNTU Result Notification: Procedure To Check The Results
• Firstly all students must log in to the official website of JNTU according to the JNTU Institution in which they are pursuing B.Tech.
• On the page, a link called “Results” will appear. Look for it and click. There will be an automatic redirection to the Results page list.
• In the list select JNTU “B.Tech 2-1 Results”. Again the site will redirect the student to another page.
• The page will ask for the University Registration Number of the student and their Date of Birth. Enter the details correctly and click on “Submit” to proceed.
• The page containing the result of the student who accessed it appears with the result details like grade in each subject, SGPA and CGPA.
• Take a screenshot or download the results page, saving it for future reference. Also printout a hardcopy of your results in case it may be required for future record.