Karnataka Public Service Commission better known as KPSC has released its latest notice for recruitment into vacancies in 889 posts available. The posts are divided into Group A, B and C and are available in all departments of KPSC. It includes lectures in major subjects, nursing, director in township and rural planning and also horticulture department. All the details regarding the KPSC Recruitments 2015 are made available such as the academia, qualification criterion, salary details and other notifications. The date of submission of applications is from 21st February, 2015 to 22nd March, 2015.
KPSC 2015: Vacancies
The application form for KPSC Recruitments 2015 are available on the official website. Thus all aspiring candidates must apply soon for the given fields of their choice. The vacancies that are available in the 889 posts are:
• Township Planning: 22 vacancies
• School Principal: 05 vacancies
• The Director of Horticultural Department: 07 vacancies
• Lecturer (Kannada, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer, Biology): 35 vacancies (5 for each subject).
• Assistant in Department of Boilers and Factories: 12 vacancies.
• Assistant in Horticultural Department: 362 vacancies.
• Staff Nurses (Female): 90 vacancies.
• Township Planning (Assistant): 121 vacancies.
• Radiography In-charge: 01 vacancies.
• Analysis of Drugs: 04 vacancies.
• Horticultural Department Officers: 184 vacancies.
• Director in Township and Rural Planning: 04 vacancies.
Educational Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are applying for the KPSC Recruitments 2015 must have the minimal qualification in having graduated Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. The requirement of each post is different. Thus it is advised that the candidates check the detailed notification brochure and check their qualification post wise.
The procedure for selection in the KPSC 2015 Recruitments will be based upon the candidate’s performance in two tests. First the Kannada Language Test and secondly the Personality based test.
Age Specifications: The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age and not less than 18 years of age. The candidates under General category must follow these set norms. For any variations the Government set of policy applies.
Application Procedure for KPSC 2015
The aspirants must follow the application procedure given below for KPSC Recruitments 2015:
• Keep a scanned photograph, and signature for self attesting ready before applying online.
• In your application mention your valid and e-mail id.
• Go to the KPSC official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
• Click on Apply Online and choose the field you are interested to apply for.
• Go through the terms and conditions and click on accept.
• Then click on “Apply” to open the application for your chosen field.
• Click on submit and a password will be generated.
• Sign in with your assigned application number and password.
• Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
• Then print the final application.
• Then the payment option will appear. Select “payment details” and pay via e-challan mode.
• Submit the final application.
Salary Details: The salary scale ranges from 12,000 INR to 52,000 INR.
For more details stay tuned for constant updates that will be available from date to date.