The Haryana Police was formed after the separation of Haryana from Punjab on November 1, 1966. It is administered by the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Haryana. The whole constabulary is divided into four ranges and 3 commissionerates for enhanced vigilance and security. The total strength of the Haryana police force stands at 56,747 as of now.
Name of Institution:
Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB)
- Applications open on- 18.08.2014
- Applications close on- 18.09.2014
Details of Posts:
Male Constable (General Duty)
Number of Posts:
The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent. Age limit is 18- 25 years.
Pay scale is Rs 5200- 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs 2000.
Male Constable (Wireless Operator)
Number of Posts:
The applicant must have done a two year ITI course in electronics/computer/telecommunication with a minimum of 60% marks. He should have matriculated in Hindi/Sanskrit. Higher qualification is preferred. Age limit is 18- 25 years.
Pay scale is Rs 5200- 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs 2400.
Candidates shall be initially screened through a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The final shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. On the day of the PET, they should bring the soft copy of the online form and the e- challan with them. Mark sheets/other supporting documents including the character certificate issued by the respective institution should also be readily furnished when asked for on that day.
The PET standards are as follows:
- A minimum height of 5’7.
- Unexpanded chest should be 33” and 34 1/2″ for expanded.
The application costs Rs 100.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are directed to visit www.hprbonline.in and fill up the particulars carefully on the online application form.
- Then they should take a printout of the application and the e- challan.
- Fees should be deposited at the nearest State Bank of India branch within the date mentioned in the e- challan.
Please go to www.hprbonline.in for information on nationality and other noteworthy issues.