Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited or ONGC has released its latest notification notice about its 2015 Trainee Recruitment via the GATE scores of 2015. The department in which the recruits will be allotted is Engineering Disciplines and Geo Sciences. Thus all candidates who are aspiring for the recruitment can register for the procedure after going through the official notification details like the criterions like age, eligibility and qualifications.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is one of the most prestigious multinational Indian Oil and Gas Company that is situated in Dehradun. Founded under the government, this company is a best for all aspiring candidates who want to make a future and career in Geo Sciences in the public sector. Thus for all those aspirants ONGC Recruitment is of utmost importance. The candidates have to go through either of the two processes for recruitment:
• GATE 2015
• Online Recruitment Test
About The Recruitment Procedure:
The recruitment of ONGC will be done by the following procedure:
• Approximately 750 candidates will be recruited in ONGC based on their performance in GATE 2015 for Engineering and Geo Sciences.
• About 130 candidates will be selected via the Online Recruitment Test for other vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment: Educational Qualification
The education qualifications liable to all the aspiring candidates who are appearing for the ONGC 2015 Recruitment are as follows:
The candidate must be a higher secondary or equivalent qualified from a certified and recognized Institution in B.Tech or its equivalent degree in a subject relevant to the post he or she is applying for
ONGC 2015 Recruitment: Age Limit
For all aspirants of ONGC 2015 recruitment, the notification states that the candidate applying for the vacancy must not be exceeding 30 years in terms of age. For the vacancies in Drilling and Cementing, the age limit is 28 years. For reserved candidates the age limit is as per the set norms of the Government.
ONGC Recruitment 2015: Stipend
The stipend that will be given to all successful candidates of ONGC post ranges from 25,000 INR to 50,000 INR per month.
ONGC : How To Apply
• Go to the official website of ONGC and click on the application link.
• Then click ONGC Recruitment link.
• You will be redirected to the application page where you will be asked to enter your GATE 2015 registration number.
• Click on submit. Your application procedure is complete. A pdf of your application form will be generated. Download and printout a hard copy for future reference.
• This procedure must be complete within 10th April, 2015 which is officially the last date for application.
• Admit Card for the Recruitment Examination will be available between 26th April, 2015 and 10th May, 2015.
• The date of interview for ONGC is set to May (tentatively).