The Reserve Bank of India or RBI Grade B phase I exam which was held on 3rd August, 2014 for the post of B grade officers are now out. The RBI had released notifications inviting candidates for the post of B grade Officer through online exam and interviews. The last day for applying for the post was June 23, 2014.
- Phase I examination ( online examination ): consisting of objective type questions.
- Phase II examination ( written examination) : consisting of subjective type questions.
The list of the roll numbers of the qualified candidates of Phase-I examination will be uploaded within 10 days. The result can be checked on the official website of RBI, that is, www.rbi.org.in. The list of the short listed candidates qualifying for Phase II exam will be notified via email within a few days.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Eligibility criteria
The candidates will have to secure at least the minimum marks in each of the subjects to qualify for the Phase-II examination which will be of descriptive type. Those candidates qualifying in the Phase II exam will be selected for the interview. Both the interview and result f phase-II examination will act as the deciding factor as to whether the candidate will be selected or not.
Pattern of examination
- Phase-I: This will be an online examination with objective type of questions. The paper will consist of questions on English, General awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning. Total marks will be 200 with the time duration of 130 minutes.
- Phase II :This will be a written examination of descriptive type consisting of three papers- English, Finance & Management and Economic & Social issues carrying 100 marks each. 3 Hours will be alloted for each exam.
The candidates can check their results from the website www.rbi.org.in.
Steps to check the RBI Grade B Phase I Result
- Go to the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the link of Grade B Phase-I results.
- Enter the required information and get your results.