State Bank of India has announced its prestigious recruitment notification for 2017 Probationary Officers. SBI PO Recruitment 2017 notification states the guidelines, vacancies and other information for recruiting graduates all over the country. Read more for further details.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017: Notification
The recruitment notification of SBI PO 2017 includes the following details:
Job Role Offered: Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria And Qualification: A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university. The graduation degree for all disciplines (CS, IT, ETC, EEE, E&I, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc) will be accepted for a candidate to appear in the examination.
Total Vacancies Announced: 2403 posts
Distribution of Vacancies: General Category- 1010 posts, OBC Category- 606 posts, SC Category- 347 posts, ST Category- 350 posts, Persons with Disability(PWD)- 90 posts
Total Salary (CTC): 23,700 INR to 42020 INR
SBI PO 2017 Application Process: Online Form
The application procedure for SBI PO 2017 is via an online application form available on the official website for State Bank Of India. Thus eligible candidates can apply by going to www.sbi.co.in. before commencing the online application the following checklist should be fulfilled:
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
- Candidate must have a scanned document of personal signature and photograph as per the instructed size.
- All banking documents must be verified as the payment mode is online.
In order to fill the application form and submit it for candidature processing, first, an online registration must be done on the website mentioned above. The exam registration portal will ask for basic information like name, mobile number, e-mail id, password and a security code. Make sure you fill this carefully as your registration number. will be generated based on this. After filling the details click on submit to complete the registration. The registration number will be sent to your corresponding email id and mobile number. Use this number and the created password to log in and fill the application form.
Following steps are to be followed while filling the online application form for SBI PO 2017:
- Fill up your basic personal information correctly. After filling each page click on “save and next” to proceed.
- The personal signature you upload must not exceed the size 20kb.
- The candidate photograph you upload must not exceed 50kb.
- Choose your exam center with proper consideration.
- After the application form is complete click on “I Agree” to accept the declaration and submit the form.
The application fee can be paid online through modes like credit card, debit card, and internet banking. The fees details are as follows:
For General and OBC categories: INR 600
For SC/ST/PWD categories: INR 100
SBI PO 2017: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 are as follows:
- Starting Of Online Registration Process: 7th February 2017
- Ending Of Online Registration Process: 6th March 2017
- Availability of online Call Letters for preliminary examination round: 15th April 2017
- Dates for Online Preliminary Exam: 29th April 2017, 30th April 2017, 6th May 2017, 7th May 2017.
- Online Preliminary Exam Results: 17th May 2017
- Call Letter Availability For Main Examination: 22nd May 2017
- Date of the Main Examination: 4th June 2017
- Main Examination Results: 19th June 2017
- Availability of Interview Call Letters: 26th June 2017
- Interview Date: 10th July 2017
- Announcement of Final Results: 5th August 2017
Note: A pre-examination training will be conducted for all aspiring candidates. The call letter for the training will be available from 7th April 2017 onwards and the training will be conducted between 17th April 2017 to 22nd April 2017.
Read More: How To Prepare for SBI PO 2017: Exam Pattern, Recommended Books