IBPS or Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection is a prestigious examination that is held to recruit the best bankers and personnel officers for government services. It has recently released its latest notification about the results of the Specialist Officer IV Examination that was held in the month of February on the 14th and 15th. The examination was then evaluated and its results are now published online. To know more, stay tuned.
IBPS SO 2015 Result Notification: About IBPS
The autonomous body of IBPS is an organisation that has evolved over the years with a mission to execute processes that are above par and assessing systems that cater to the needs of every client may it be the public or the affiliated bodies. Its core values are professionalism and perfection when it comes to dealing with various clients. IBPS being one of the large scale organisations complete with a intellectual body of members and human resource team, it provides valuable experience to its employees and opens up a huge career scope in the field of business and finance management. Thus all the candidates have been eagerly awaiting the result of the IBPS Special Officers IV Recruitment Examination 2015. Well candidates, here ends your wait as given below is the procedure to check your IBPS Results online.
IBPS Special Officers 2015 Results: Procedure To Check The Results
The candidates can follow the procedure given below to check their IBPS Special Officer Results:
• First log in to the official website of IBPS and look for the Result link.
• The link will say “IBPS Specialist Officer IV Results 2015”. Click on it.
• You will be redirected to the results page.
• Fill in the blank for your Registration Number and your Date of Birth. Click on submit.
• The page displaying your result will open containing the following details: Name, Marks and Rank.
• Take a screenshot or download your result card. Save a softcopy and also print out a hard copy for future reference.
IBPS SO Results 2015: Selection Procedure
The recruitment procedure has many steps. The selection of the aspiring candidates will be on the basis of the following four criterions: The written examination, Group Discussion, Descriptive Type Test and Personal Interview. For further updates keep following future posts.