BTFS or Biotechnology Finishing School gives admission to aspiring candidates on the basis of their performance in the Karnataka Biotechnology Aptitude Test (KBAT) entrance examination. According to official sources the awaited results has been released on today’s date and further declaration will be made on 11th August, 2014. The Central Government and Karnataka Biotechnology and Information Technology collated with Association of Biotech Led Enterprise and launched Biotechnology Finishing School (BTFS). It is a Project to promote awareness and enable human assets essential for biotechnology division. The examination was open for all the eligible candidates who secured atleast 50% in Master Degree in Bioinformatics or related courses, B.E./B.Tech in Biotechnology or having an MBBS or BDS degree.
KBAT BTFS RESULT NOTIFICATION
The KBAT Online Test that was conducted in the state for the academic year 2014-2015 had ended officially on the 1st and 2nd August. Now is the time for results!!! So all candidates must login to the official website to get a full assessment of their performance and complete result card. Given below is the procedure to check your results :
- In the official website choose the tab KBAT.
- In that tab select the option ‘KBAT’ results and open it.
- A new window will appear with KBAT login link where candidates are required to enter their roll numbers and date of birth.
- After entering the details click the submit button.
- The KBAT scorecard with entire details about the secured marks will appear.
- Download and print out the marksheet for future use in the admission procedure.
KBAT BTFS ADMISSION PROCEDURE
On the basis of the results the official authorities will call the candidates for appearance in the Personal Interview at Bangalore. The interviews are to be organized on 25th and 27th August, 2014. Candidates successful in the interviews will then be notified about their selection via the official website or personalized e-mail. Further process includes joining in to colleges which will be tentatively before 5th September, 2014. Candidates who have been invited for the interview procedure must carry with themselves the following documents :
- Original and copies of Educational Certificates.
- Copy of Bank Account details ( note: candidates must have a bank account with their own name in any of the recognized banks)
- Three passport size photos.
For additional details candidates can refer to the official website.